What we offer
Our Mission: We strive to improve the health of our clients/patients in a manner that distinguishes us in our industry. Client/patient rights, responsibilities, dignity and confidentiality are our highest priority in the delivery and follow-up process. We will constantly provide our staff members with updates in the latest home healthcare technology through attendance at seminars, participation in factory training programs, in-house education and other appropriate methods.
Durable Medical Equipment for Everyday Use
James Medical in Fort Wayne has become a leader in the medical supply and equipment industry by providing a wide array of durable medical equipment, aids, and medical supplies. See James Medical for the things you use every day like compression stockings/support hosiery from Jobst, canes and crutches, and a wide variety of aids to your daily living including like orthopedic bracing and incontinence supplies, and pain relieving Bio Freeze. If you can’t come to James Medical, home visits can even be arranged if someone is unable to visit us.
Experienced Experts at your Service
- The specialist at James Medical include Customer Service Experts, Mobility Specialists, Billing Associates and Insurance Experts
- We are recognized by Medicare and meet all of the Medicare Supplier Standards
- James Medical has a qualified staff of 20 with an average of 10 years of experience in the field and receive ongoing continuing education annually
- James Medical is accredited by ACHC
- We are a member of the Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau of Northern Indiana
- We are a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
Please refer to James Medical’s Online Catalog for a complete product listing and detailed product information.